rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbia + Belgrade Datasheet to follow...

Serbia + Belgrade Datasheet to follow...

I've searched all over the forum for a Serbia Specific Datasheet, but I can't find one. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Having found Krakow, Poland a little (very) disappointing on the female front. (Not enough 8's and above; I've only see two [Image: huh.gif] ) - I've decided to go (back) to Serbia. I've been to this country twice before and Belgrade rocks.

Underneath all those Nato Bomb scars lies a city swarming with beautiful, friendly, intelligent, approachable stunners, who love to Party. [Image: banana.gif]

Plus the cost of living is very low, the city is lacking is Stagathons (thank you God).

The only negative thing about Belgrade is those commie blocks aren't easy on the eye, especially as some of them still have huge holes in them from the Balkans War. But what the city takes away in ugliness, it returns with beautiful high-heeled wearing stunners with ridiculous bodies!

Belgrade was the 1st City I had my first "foreign" threesome in, so fond memories.

My 2012 Resolutions is "Start the Year" in Belgrade". [Image: banana.gif]

Datasheet to follow....

Can anyone add anything about their Serbian Experience????

(Hope you like my Belgrade photos, with the hotties I pulled on my 1st night! (I'm the tanned dude - the year early 2008)

Angels all off them. [Image: angel.gif]

Layercake

"You're born, you take shit. You get out in the world, you take more shit. You climb a little higher, you take less shit. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what shit even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son."

My Facebook Profile

Messages In This Thread