rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Quote: (01-27-2017 01:56 PM)MaceTyrell Wrote:  

In hindsight, I see where I messed up - when trying to escalate I did not "back off" and "back in."

To another attempt.

Probably all of us here have had the experience finding that a technique to overcome LMR will work like magic with one particular girl, then completely fail with a different girl. I know that's happened to me.

There is one date in particular I had with a girl I had been working on for quite awhile. The date went great, kissed her in the elevator, then started an intense make out once we got to the room. Then, suddenly, she stopped and went cold. I tried every LMR tactic I could think of- freeze out, rubbing the crotch, two-steps-forward-one-back, building more comfort...no dice. She lives in a different city so I haven't been able to follow up on it so I still wonder what I could have done differently and it's driving me crazy.

Messages In This Thread