rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

New Recipe for Securing First-Date Bangs

Thanks for the love on the post, gentlemen. Excellent input too.

Just to address the various requests for my playlist:

This is a multi-hour long playlist that I deliberately made long enough to extend through a whole visit, bang, and short nap--if necessary. Needless to say, I can't itemize that whole thing.

But, generally speaking, I go for ambient sounding tunes--without too many jarring, danceable beats that will excite the girl in the wrong direction--that fit within my preferred genres. I like 1970s folk, latin music, old-school hip-hop, and alternative (read: hipster) shit. Semi-psychedelic sounds work well too. That said, there are some random inclusions. It's a pretty mixed bag.

It's really about manufacturing a mood and "color." One way to think about it is that it has to be something that pairs well with the iTunes visualizer and a dimly lighted room. I'm trying to replicate the feel of a cool, comfortable lounge; the difference being, of course, that we're now totally alone.

Here are some examples to illustrate what I mean:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread