rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amsterdam + Paris

Amsterdam + Paris

I'm flying into Amsterdam next week for the sole purpose of catching 2 Nine Inch Nails concerts (its their last tour). They're playing a show in Paris and a show in Amsterdam, and I'm basically staying in Amsterdam for 6 days and staying in Paris for 1 day. I know I should probably be spending more time in Paris to check more things out, but to be perfectly honest I don't know an ounce of french and am only really going there for the concert, then heading right back to Amsterdam.

Anyway, I was wondering for those of you who've been to Amsterdam before to give me a few recommendations on things to checkout. The two most obvious things are the coffee shops and the red light district, which I assure you I'll probably be spending the majority of my time at both. The only thing I've come across so far that isn't related to sex and drugs has been the Van Gogh museum, but I'd like to compile a list of other worthwhile attractions to checkout before I head over there. Feel free to list a few coffee shops that I should definitely check out, but I'm more interested in everything else thats over there since I've already done my homework on the majority of the coffee shops [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread