rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang-galore? (India)

Bang-galore? (India)

I'm in India at the moment. Recently spent the weekend in Bangalore (the IT capital of India), the place is excellent on the weekends. But all the previous posts on sex in India ring true it seems

Visited a club called I-Bar, attached to The Park Hotel. The quality of the women was superb. Not too much cock (usually no entry for unaccompanied/groups males). And also quite a high number of Persian girls !? A lot of the Indian girls I met had actually been to UK to study, and were somewhat "corrupted", so possibly a better bet for the lay.

In the first instance I contacted a few girls online, the profiles with clear evidence of partying. Met one of them, free entry into night club resulted. (Normally $20 for dudes). Anyway, both chicks had BFs, and we were standing around in a fucking dance circle, fuck that!! I and my trusty mexican hat crashed a hen party. Was swamped with chicks and basically the "piece of meet" at the hen party. All rich kids and highly paid professionals. They were basically pumping me with shots. Went well with one particular lady, escalated the interaction, responded in-kind. Only problem: the "Irish Curse" (too much booze), shit!!!

I do see some promise in this city, although Goa girls are slightly cuter (Portuguese Mix)

My advice for India clubs in general:

-Meet a partying type online in advance (girl preferable but cool guy with ear to ground also viable)
-Enter the night club with them (mixed group) to avoid problems and potentially reduce cost
-May be a better bet to find woman who studied abroad or in UK/US (more exposure to Western + drinking culture)
-Make an arrangement with the hotel reception on the off-chance you do manage to bang a chick from India (or other nation), they can be awkward.
-Peacock
-Drinking in India (except Goa) is an expensive activity ($5 per beer!!! + entry)
-The Indian government cockblocks you, most places open until 22:00-23:00 (except Goa)
-Hotels in Bangalore are NOT budget-traveler-orientated, and rates increase every month! I stayed in Empire Hotel on Church St ($34/night, free wifi, a/c, sat tv, close to bar area, may save on tuk-tuk fares)

Hope it helps, keep it updated

garythefish

as mentioned in NaughtyNomad's blog

Messages In This Thread