rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Favorite users from rvf's past

Favorite users from rvf's past

Let's all write users we liked the most, so may we learn about new users with interesting perspective
I will start with Giovonny, so far in my reading of this archive, can't not like his general positive mood, coupled with what is mostly practical advice available for use to everyone, and what he did could only be an inspiration to many, great guy for sure
Thoughts?
Edit: gotta add Lizard of Oz, though I think he was kinda extreme in some views, he had vast amount of great health advice, and his 1 year drinking wagon is one of the best threads I have read, real tragedy much of it was lost in archive proces, but still even those starting pages with people just starting to take on the challenge and failing, then fast forward because of lost files to couple years in wagon already for most of them, leaves a lasting impression, made some users go through with one of the best decisions in their lives, kudos to him

Messages In This Thread
Favorite users from rvf's past - by Duff55 - 02-07-2024, 09:19 PM
RE: Favorite users from rvf's past - by Artique - 02-11-2024, 02:07 AM
RE: Favorite users from rvf's past - by Archivist - 02-11-2024, 07:20 PM
RE: Favorite users from rvf's past - by Duff55 - 02-12-2024, 06:49 PM
RE: Favorite users from rvf's past - by gaynigga - 03-02-2024, 10:57 AM