rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down.

Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down.

(12-01-2023, 03:24 AM)Bill_Brasky Wrote:  I’m pissed at Roosh for taking down the entire forum. I get he had a religious experience but he didn’t have to can the entire thing. I went a few years without posting but I always saw RVF as a light in a sea of shit. He could have left the forum and even changed the name so as to not be associated with it. If any of the RVF old timers are at another forum let me know.

THere was a large group of PUA people that went to Swoop, but the moderator has shut it down to new members and made it locked to current users, last I checked. It was the closest thing to RooshV, but only the PUA travel part.

Messages In This Thread
Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by Bill_Brasky - 12-01-2023, 03:24 AM
RE: Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by Blackychan - 12-02-2023, 07:48 AM
RE: Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by nampa - 01-06-2024, 08:03 PM
RE: Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by Archivist - 12-03-2023, 07:37 PM
RE: Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by Artique - 12-27-2023, 08:54 AM
RE: Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by nampa - 01-06-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: Depressing that Roosh took the entire forum down. - by nampa - 01-06-2024, 08:05 PM