rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best pickup advice I ever received

The best pickup advice I ever received

(06-30-2023, 08:28 PM)Rooshwasaloser Wrote:  Chasing "9s" and "10s" is the downfall of every wannabe player. Always go after the so called 7s. Nevermind that those ratings are extremely subjective and flawed. One man's 10 is another man 6s. If you look at old thread 'post your 10', it is heated debate but most guys have generic idea of usually a blondish chick with nice facial feature and slim body. Other were chicks fully caked up with layers of makeup and fake boobs. I can tell you right now both the above chicks are boring to fuck.

Most aesthetic model looking '10s' are boring with no sex appeal. Guys really have simpler classification ranging from absolutely no to fuckable to I am getting a boner right now. We think we go based on looks but in reality there such thing as vibe you get from different girls like their openness, playfulness and attraction towards you. I prefer a chick who is impressed and excited by me than some icy cold '10'.

Anyways, you got all the Asian pussy by figuring this one simple trick. Good for you bro what an absolute achievement.

You totally nailed it. In fact, I remember reading The Game years ago and realizing that all the girls they went after - and the types they regarded as attractive - were exactly as you described: Blonde, makeup, fake boobs. How boring. Not to mention, how many guys had already been there before. 

The key is to find what you like and go for that, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Messages In This Thread
The best pickup advice I ever received - by OG_PUA - 06-30-2023, 05:20 PM
RE: The best pickup advice I ever received - by Rooshwasaloser - 06-30-2023, 08:28 PM
RE: The best pickup advice I ever received - by OG_PUA - 06-30-2023, 08:49 PM