rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's talk about PAG

Let's talk about PAG

Let me be the first to say that PAG is the equivalent of an Instagram/Facebook attention whore here.  He takes all the best moments of his life, photographs them intensely, and posts them on here under the premise that his entire life is like that.  In reality, he's some poor fucking schmuck who gets paid $200 a week to write articles for a lukewarm travel website.  He's probably fucked like 5 hot girls in his life.

In his signature, he claims to be a "BBC Holder."  The only BBCs he holds belong to other men.

His website, which I won't say the name of here because it's gay, is gay.  He just posts a bunch of bullshit fluff pieces that don't say anything of substance.  His website tries to be very mainstream, inoffensive, and uncontroversial.  And as a result, nothing useful or true is discussed there.

Personally, I don't think PAG should be banned.  He's a clown, but he helps spice up what would otherwise be a boring forum.

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about PAG - by tough_guy - 06-12-2023, 07:14 AM
RE: Let's talk about PAG - by BadwolfLives - 06-12-2023, 12:07 PM
RE: Let's talk about PAG - by PAG - 06-12-2023, 11:14 PM
RE: Let's talk about PAG - by BadwolfLives - 06-12-2023, 11:18 PM
RE: Let's talk about PAG - by PAG - 06-12-2023, 11:21 PM
RE: Let's talk about PAG - by BadwolfLives - 06-12-2023, 11:23 PM