rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Racism is prohibited and new users will need to verify their e-mail address

Racism is prohibited and new users will need to verify their e-mail address

(02-15-2023, 05:48 PM)citron Wrote:  
(02-08-2023, 11:17 PM)nampa Wrote:  
(01-23-2023, 09:36 PM)citron Wrote:  Sorry everybody, there is the same guy is coming back again and again spamming the forum. I'm deleting all his posts on every new accounts he makes, so if you feel like some messages are lacking, that's why.

I made some clearer rules:

https://rooshvforum.network/rules.php

verifying emails and prohibitions against 'racism' is a horrible, restrictive policy with a slippery slope. let's take the roosh out of rooshforum, with the ban hammer. 
We live in a racially dominated society and it ain't white. people need to vent and speak truth. this forum needs truth to grow.

Taking the roosh out mean to stop political talks and race talk.
I don't see how this is related to game & travel (traveling with the intend of getting women).
As bigmac said, I'm sure there are plenty of other places to talk about that.

The truth about races is of no importance when it comes to game.
roosh had more than a travel forum. the last five years enagaged the world, in addition to game. it's necessary to have, frank, open discussion to revive the forum. 
perhaps, abiding by the original category/threads could be a good compromise between the worldly and PUA posters and the solely vagina posters.

Messages In This Thread