rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: How to Write College Essays for a Living -- Location-Independent Income

Datasheet: How to Write College Essays for a Living -- Location-Independent Income

^ I thought you already responded to me.

The fact that you felt the need to circle back around and do so again suggests that my words weighed heavy. If you're "desensitized," have at it. But...why is desensitization even needed? Doesn't change a word of what I said, mate.

I said my piece and I think I was pretty fair-minded and accepting about it to boot. The forum seems pretty heavily stacked towards moralistic thinking and living lately, so I guess I'm just surprised that this is so easily accepted as a reasonable idea at this time. The forum doesn't think for me, though, and I'm certainly open to consider other viewpoints...

That being said..."wait it out and eventually you'll be desensitized" is probably not an argument or viewpoint I'm open to consider.

Live on this earth long enough, and I think you'll discover that's true for most anything...No matter how right or wrong.

Not to be dramatic, but you could be desensitized to murder if you engaged in it regularly enough.

I say don't base your morals on what you can desensitize yourself against.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread