rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

60% of men "afraid" to mentor women. Wonder why?
0% of men "afraid" to mentor women. Wonder why?
https://nypost.com/2019/05/17/men-are-af...all-study/
Quote:Quote:

"LeanIn.org and SurveyMonkey’s new #MentorHer poll reveals Friday that 60% of male managers report feeling “too nervous” about being accused of harassment to interact with women in “common workplace” activities such as mentoring, socializing and one-on-one meetings.

That’s a 32% spike from 2018, with an additional 36% of men saying they now actively avoid women in junior-level positions — effectively chopping down their shot at climbing the corporate ladder."

You know, it may seem odd to these scags at LeanIn.org, but if you plant poison ivy, you're not going to get roses. And the #metoo generation has literally covered themselves, asshole to piehole in sap dripping mounds of the stuff.

“The vast majority of managers and senior leaders are men,” says Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO, SurveyMonkey board member and founder of LeanIn.Org, in a statement. “If they are reluctant even to meet one-on-one with women, there’s no way women can get an equal shot at proving themselves.”

First, Sheryl can suck my fat cock.

Second, please answer this question - "Why on this blue earth, would any man in authority NOT be reluctant to meet one-on-one with a woman who, when things don't go her way, can destroy said man's career, with one, teary, factless "#meeeeetooooo"?

She goes on -

"We’re in a bad place — no one’s ever gotten promoted without a one-on-one meeting, I feel confident in saying that,” Sandberg tells “CBS This Morning” host Gayle King Friday. “Senior men right now are nine times more hesitant to travel with a woman and six times more likely to hesitate to have a work dinner.”

Let me repeat - Sheryl, and the entire staff of LeanIn.org can suck my fat cock.

Fuck, I'm shocked that it's only nine times. Sure, I'll "travel" with a female co-worker. She's in one plane or car, and I'm in a different one, and we stay in separate hotels, and only interact during business specific functions, with no less than 10 witnesses within earshot.

"Work dinner?" Sure thing. 10 witnesses, video and audio recording of the entire dinner. Dutch, by the way.

In a world where - "YOU MUST BELIEVE HER" - no un-witnessed interactions. Period.

And of course this vile twat of a woman, finishes her screed by what?

By telling women that absurd claims of harassment used to cover their very real and overshadowing limitations in competence and leadership are wrong, and that they must work to improved themselves?

Nope. It's all men's fault and she Gillettes all over herself:

"Now Sandberg says it’s time for men to “step up” and “redefine what it means to be a good guy at work” — before it costs us all a whole lot of cold hard cash.

“There’s not a company in the world that can afford to leave talent on the sidelines because it’s female,” she says. “But that’s what will keep happening unless all of us — especially men — commit to doing better.”

So it's up to US to risk our careers, income, and families, by mentoring frail women who cannot navigate simple social interaction with men, in the businesses that men created, built, expanded, and sacrificed for.

What is the woman actually risking in these interactions? Answer - nada.

Let me repeat - Sheryl, and the entire staff of LeanIn.org can suck my fat cock.

Messages In This Thread