rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Happened to Romanian Girls?

What Happened to Romanian Girls?

I was in Bucharest around 6 years ago and there were tons of pretty girls everywhere, especially in the old town lipscani, malls, student areas. It kind of made up for how run down and a mess the city was. I've been back here now for a couple of weeks and what a difference a few years makes. The old town center has become a lot more touristic and is overrun with families and middle aged people. The food shops for locals are gone and replaced with overpriced chains like several Starbucks, subway sandwiches, KFC, etc. Even the clubs and nightlife are way worse than before. Mind you, nightlife in Bucharest was never that great either and the ratios leaned heavily toward sausagefest.

It's still Romania so whenever I see a girls in the 18 to 25 age range, they were more likely than not to be attractive. It's just that there's a lot less of these younger women and more everything else (Thirsty dudes, families, elderly people, gypsies etc). Did an alien spaceship come down and beam up all the good looking women? I think they're still around, probably they found other places to hang out. Anyone know where would be good day game spots in Bucharest?

I was thinking maybe I should ditch this city and hit up Brasov or one of the more pleasant places in Romania. From what I read there's a college there with nice and approachable girls. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread