rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting rejected by ugly women?

Getting rejected by ugly women?

Has anyone had the experience of getting rejected by ugly women, or those with a tremendously lower value than themselves, by any objective measure?

I took a break from dating and have now resumed a profile on a dating site at age 38. The first thing I noticed is that the women who view my profile now are MUCH more attractive than was the case some years ago when I was young, which is a big improvement, so I can't be totally on the wrong track. The pics are all new and up-to-date. If there was something bad with the front pics the profile wouldn't have been opened in the first place. This is a site where you see people's photos before you open them.

But not a single message or "like" was received from anyone even after 100 views. There were quite a few 8s and almost 9s in the View list, so to find out where I stand, I decided to message the bottom tier -- the fattest and ugliest ones on the list. And they all ignored me.

So it's pretty weird to be viewed by 8s and 9s (maybe 20% of the viewers - never happened before) and yet ignored/rejected by everyone including 2s and 3s. How's that possible?

Messages In This Thread