rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it an advantage having more beta males and blue pill men in our society?

Is it an advantage having more beta males and blue pill men in our society?

I was thinking about this last night when i couldn't fall asleep. Most of us started our red pill journey after a first love or after a first girlfriend breakup that put us in a state of confusion and desperation that lead us down the path of finding answers and understanding what mistakes to avoid the next time. Some went the LTR route, while others went the route of fucking as many women as possible, racking up the notch count to fill the void.

Since taking the red pill and seeing things differently, for each year learning more and more, through reading, researching and infield real-life experiences, i started to understand it more clear and well enough that i could educate others about it. After becoming red pill i've gotten rid of 90% of my friends and toxic people in my life and started befriending like-minded people. "naturals" or people that have an idea about things, people not fully in denial at least. And i've tried to push some red pill truths and discussions with some of those friends.

Unfortunately, they don't seem to give a fuck about it. Either not interested, or not capable of understanding it. "Nah man, women are not THAT fucked up, not every girl is like that, you've had bad experiences" kind of answers. Blue pill answers. After awhile i stopped trying to introduce my friends to red pill as they are way too stuck up in their own blue pill ideologies. I realized something very important. You cant force it onto someone. One needs to seek it, one needs to be ready for it, and only then will they open up and understand things like you do.

I've always been the lesser good looking of my friends when we went out, but still pulled the most. They would always ask me what the hell im doing to get these girls? They dont want to learn the process, they want to have the final product. They don't want to learn and understand, they just want it without any effort. They are stuck in the looks are everything in game. I've given up on educating them since it's like talking to deaf ears. It's such a shame, because i wish i've had friends that i could discuss such things with. I only have one guy that is willing to listen and learn, and he's a "natural" so not very far away. Today this guy is my best friend.

Is it actually a good thing only a minority of men nowadays are red pilled? I'd think around 5% of the world's men are red pilled. We have a "tight-knit" community mostly gathering on the internet to share knowledge, red pill truths and experiences with each other, trying to improve our lives in every way possible, physically, mentally, financially etc. And ahead of 95% of the population in terms of thinking and female logic, how the world works etc. Is it good all of this downfall is happening, social media chaos, girls slutting it up, feminism trying to change the world, media trying to redefine what it means to be masculine nowadays?

I've had a lot of girls past year and a half tell me how different i am from other guys. How im the only one they can't read no matter how much they try. How i trigger feelings in them they've never had before for anyone. Because i stopped validating girls, being needy over texts, started implementing strong frame, not taking bullshit, using dread to my advantage, and having an abundance mentality where i can leave literally any second. Never investing more in a girl than she does in me. Always keeping her chasing. Everything i've learned from this forum and from reading a bunch of red pill books and ACTUALLY putting it to use in practice.

So my question is, is it an advantage for us guys in game to have more beta males/blue pilled guys in the game so you'll always be seen as the top% for the girls that date you. She will always compare you to someone else and have a hard time finding someone with your knowledge/game. Hard to find other guys that trigger the same feelings in her that you do. So you will always have girls coming back to you and chasing your validation. Girls will see you as alpha the way you carry yourself and hold a strong frame. You will never end up as an orbiter since you will never allow that. If the top 20% of guys get the top 80% of women, what about the top 5% red pilled guys? Do they get the top of the top?

Messages In This Thread