rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Troubleshooting Game in Chartered Groups

Troubleshooting Game in Chartered Groups

Quote: (04-13-2019 05:40 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

[quote] (04-13-2019 02:09 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

[quote] (04-13-2019 06:51 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

(04-12-2019, 11:59 PM)Anchor Man Wrote:  [quote='Beirut' pid='1964823' dateline='1555112961']

if a girl stays in the ocean with me 45 minutes ALONE on some exotic trip, im gonna push the interaction. She can blow me off in the water and ill go play with the turtles

So what would you have done when everyone went back to their separate jeeps? I didn't see her again until we were all back at the hotel, then we all re-convened for dinner but she was at a different table far away from me, went in a different car etc.

On a separate occasion for an outing she was in my jeep but the dude next to her was chatting her up the entire time and she was giving him plenty of attention/conversation, so I was boxed out.

Well i would have gotten my answer way before that. In the water. It doesnt get any more perfect than that. A girl alone with you on vacation in the ocean in swimsuits. Make your move right there.

I expect a girl who isnt interested in me to last maybe 2 minutes in a one on one conversation in that setting. Her pussy probably dried up waiting 45 mins for a move.[/quote]

I mean...It was in the middle of the day, on the beach with half of our tour group on the shore or downstream in the water, stone cold sober. Remember, this wasn't a sexy-singles-hookup vacation group, it was for a specific hobby. I didn't get the vibe that she wanted me to make a move.

Aside from some light kino, I felt like that was as far as I could have taken that specific interaction. ...Which of course is why I didn't get any pussy.

Quote:Quote:

But, as played, heck man youre on vacation not prison. Just stand up and go to her wherever she is and chat her up and suggest something to do. I dunno what was around there but a swim, night out, walk as Repo said, anything...

How did you expect her to re-approach you? Shed have had to come to you right? So do that yourself.

This I totally hear you on. That's specific action that I could have taken/can take in the future. Just walk up to her and say "lets take a walk down to the beach, the weather's perfect".

Sounds like being passive and expecting them to come to me was the wrong move. I should have been more assertive and actually tried more, instead of internally moping and getting down on myself for them not being interested enough to come talk to me on their own.

Probably also, on vacation girls like to be the "victims" of circumstance, and not the pursuer of a fling. So that she can say "well it just happened, he just kept coming up to me. I didn't even plan on hooking up with him but it just happened"

Messages In This Thread