rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

MANAUS BRAZIL DATASHEET 2019

Quote: (04-19-2019 08:12 AM)asdfk Wrote:  

^Hahaha, oh man...
Let's just say there are a couple of gringos who like to throw money around for women they barely know. They pay anyhing these girls ask for, from "pocket money", a place to stay, even a car, from date 1. Needless to say the girls are loyal to the depths of their targets wallets.

Edit: There is gringo factor in the bigger cities but it is an achievement to be unlocked, not the stardom one naturally gets when rolling into some other countries. This is because Brazil has people of many different colors and just being white is not a novelty per se.

However, being a foreigner definitely can be a novelty. But there are stubborn prejudices about foreigners in Brazil, most of them bad. Any girl conscious about her social standing will throw up a barrier because you are a foreigner (and foreigners are known to be sex tourists or worse). Getting this barrier down requires patience and good game.

After you get her barrier down, you have to deal with the barriers of her parents and friends, and then that of strangers. Questions like "How long will you stay in Brazil? Why did you come here?" are common.

The higher classes are very careful with letting new people into their circle. A foreigner they do not know and with little connection to the country is considered a potential threat. Daughters are acti vely discouraged to date you if their wealth is large enough.

This is not an iron-clad rule and some wealthy families are open-minded and welcoming when you start smashing their daughter. But most of the time, if they are welcoming, it is rather a sign that they consider you to be more wealthy than them. The lower classes ofcourse applaud enthusiastically if someone with wealth expresses interest in their offspring.

In addition: if a girl does not throw up a barrier when you first meet her she is likely not te be worried about her social standing, which could mean she is not worth pursuing depending on what you are after.

This might be nice if you are after one night stands with lower class girls. There is nothing wrong with that and being a foreigner can definitely be an advantage as long as you can make yourself understood. Building trust is huge in Brazil and if you do not speak the language or just come accross as "too much", you get blown out easily.

The aobve refers to the more cosmopolitan cities and not to Manaus (where I haven't visited). Sorry, wrong thread.

you're right on about Manaus as well, i've never met girls so conscious about their skin color/social status and being seen with someone similar..I've felt it in places like Guadalajara before but wow, this shit is on another level here!

a few funny stories.. i day gamed a hot girl recently and she absolutely refused to follow me back on instagram, even after talking for 2 weeks via whatssapp and via instagram DM, she claimed her instagram was broken, finally after i took her out to an expensive concert, afterwards her instagram was suddenly working LOL..

another girl i day gamed, we talked on instagram and she wasn't interested in going out with me until she saw me post that i was doing expensive things like going to see movies in 3D (ticket price around $12 USD in Brasil) or at an expensive gym (compania atletica, $125 USD/month)... we had talked for a bit on IG after the day game interaction....but when i asked her out she went completely cold.... 24 hours later after seeing posts at these places, she says she would love to go out....of course i had lost a lot of interest!. it went from being a great day game lead to feeling like a Tinder lead in 5 minutes [Image: huh.gif].....and she was only 18, i met her at the supermarket!

..i have an apartment in a nice part of town that is $1000/month in Manaus, and i'm surprised how many girls will come up and tell me it's small and suggest that i move to a more expensive part of town.....have i just lost touch with reality or isn't $1000/month still a lot of money?

and the same girls who are asking for presents and things are then going to Rio for 10 days on vacation... so apparently money grows on trees for some people in Brazil LOL

ok last funny story i have for you guys... met a girl who refused to have sex on the 1st date.. said she was a virgin, she gave me a BJ..but she was very good at it and barely 18 years old... we had sex on the 2nd date..but she didn't seem like a virgin... no complaining of pain, no bleeding...i've had sex with virgins before.. this was no virgin....but she kept up that lie all throughout and after the 2nd date..

it's the freaking wild west out here! anything goes!

Messages In This Thread