rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with jealousy and competing friends in Game?

How to deal with jealousy and competing friends in Game?

I don't post in this part of forum because all questions I have or I ever had regarding game were already answered here numerous times, but this topic is something I didn't come across yet (maybe it was before?) and it is something I am interested in. Maybe others will also be interested.

Me and my two friends went to a local pub. New waitress was working and I decided to spit some game because, yeah, WB. It was all fine and when I am a little tipsy my game changes into being a bit ballsy, but not over the top and outrageous, enough to keep girls interested and a bit entertained (even though I will always avoid being complete clown and entertainer).

Both of my friends are in LTRs and one of them is more handsome than me (#nohomo). They got more drunk and the handsome one decided to get into race too. Waitress joined us at the bar and my two friends excluded me from conversation for a couple of mins or so, so I got up and positioned myself between them and waitress. It was the only normal thing to do on a bar, because all know 4 people in one line in front of a bar can't normally talk. I continued gaming, exchanged instagram with her but my friend didn't back off a bit.

Some friends of waitress arrived and sat on other side of bar and she went to them and it happened that she was basically between them and my friend. Me and other friend continued talking and so they did too. Anyway, my friend decided we should go home but my other friend said he will stay a bit and me and friend went away.
We talked a bit later, when he got home and he said that he stayed to practice game and that he went home shortly, didn't exchange any contact with her and will not pursue her further.

I am inclined to believe him but I will be honest with you guys, I was jealous.
It seemed bro code wasn't in consideration that day and that is, coupled with the fact guy has a GF, hit me most. I don't judge people who are in LTRs and decide to have something on the side, but he is my friend, knows what I am currently looking for, he sees that me and waitress hit it off a bit and still decides to enter the race. Also, since he is better looking, to be honest, he could have win her over, without much game and yes, I am becoming lately a bit more black pilled, because I am seeing all around me guys with little or no game getting hot chicks, just because of their looks. That being said, I will never stop gaming and I am not exiting the race.

I know about male competitiveness and how this is normal, but when it comes to be in a practice, things are definitely felt. Yeah, I know I sound whiny and what not, but I am just honest here with y'all.

Do you encounter situations like these in your life and how do you deal with them?

Messages In This Thread