rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lack of shit testing

Lack of shit testing

Why do many women not shit test? I’ve been on some dates with some pretty women (from online) and they were usually the ones who tried to initiate physical contact during the date. These are women who are perhaps 7-8/10 physically but with good personalities and strong educational backgrounds/careers (CEO, doctors, Phds, etc).

I tend to present a strong frame prior to the meet (non needy text game, and I always call prior to the meet to get a feel for who they are). I imagine women get the idea that I’m not a guy they should fuck with because I tend to look aggressive/masculine (I lift and have a good jawline), and my body language shows that as well. I am very stoic by nature.

The few tests I do get, I tend to raise my eyebrows out of amusement, or just smile like I know what she’s doing.

My question is, do women not test some guys because they’re not interested, or because they feel confident in the guy’s masculinity?

Messages In This Thread