rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best supplements for sport

Best supplements for sport

What supplements do you take for boosting your sport performances?

I tried those on myself and I found that they can help me a lot for hard workouts (MMA, Crossfit, Powerlifting) they help both during workout (giving more stamina and power) and for fast recovery. So they can give you a big help for your objectives: gain muscles, competitions etc.

Do exist a bunch of supplements I think is difficult being able to using them all together even trying them all at least one time. Here are my impressions

I tried those:

1) Creatine monoidrate: I think is the best supplement suitable for most of the sports and it's cheap. I used it 5 grams a day without cycling. I have read it can be increased up to 10 grams a day.
2) Beta Alanine I use it with creatine it works very well will give you extra stamina. I used 6 grams per day without cycling. I read
3) Citrulline Malate: it improves vascular function so more muscle tone, more pump, faster recovery. It also helps me to sleep better. It improves also erections and sperm! I took 4 grams per day, I have read it can be taken up to 10 grams per day.

4) HMB It should preserve muscle mass and increase protein synthesis. Anyway I didn't get strong results as I got with others. Suggested dosage seems to be 3 grams per day.

I would like to try:

- BCAA: I know they are popular they should preserve muscles, boosting recovery and protein synthesis but I don't know about dosage and if they really work.
- Protein shakes: I tried them only for a month in the past BUT I stopped because most of them contain shit like Sucralose, aspartame, soy lectin and other harmful stuff. I can easily eat a bunch of food so I don't know if they can be useful. Anyway I think their main purpose is the timing you can take them immediately after workout, while eating a full meal (shower + going back home ect) can take 1 or 2 hours. Many guys consider them necessary.
- Glutamine: should help recovery
- Taurine: should boost concentration focus during training and sleeping.

If anyone has any info regarding these supplements I would be happy to listen. If you need some extra info about supplements I tried I can help you!

Messages In This Thread