rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fetish?

Fetish?

Hey,

I wondered whether you guys bring up your fetishes very early into a conversation with a girl or if you actually wait for a long time? I saw no thread yet which discussed this topic.

Me for instance, I bring up my foot fetish kinda early into a conversation. I mention for instance how I like to massage women's feet or that I like to do some 'artistic' stuff with pictures of women's feet or that I write stories based on the inspiration women's feet give me etc.

So of course some women get intrigued and all in all it fits well into my 'image' because I want to give this image of this 'weird but intriguing' guy.

I had no negative experience so far and in the long-term I got what I wanted. Sure, some women went and where saying stuff, but hey plenty of other women out there. I noticed however that European women tend to be more closed-minded, whereas Latinas are very open with that, I wonder why?

What about you? What are your opinions?

Messages In This Thread