rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Andrew Yang thread

The Andrew Yang thread

Quote: (03-09-2019 05:20 PM)Spectrumwalker Wrote:  

Instead of giving away 1000 bucks a month to make up for automation....how about they just make automation illegal and stop it from happening in the first place. Government already shows it's got no problem meddling in the private sector, so fuck it, just make it illegal. A country needs to recognize for the sake of it's collective national mental health the necessity that men need and are designed to work so they have purpose in life, value, and a sense of self worth. Which ultimately in the end helps get them girls and keeps em outa trouble. We think drugs, slothfulness, and narcissism are bad now, wait til everyone starts getting Yangbucks.

Fuck you Yang and the horse you rode in on. And your momma too! 1000 bucks a month my ass. Where's it all gonna come from. Won't be long til there's nothing left steal....I mean "redistribute".

*Edit- I tried to calculate what would 12k a year multiplied by an estimated percent of the population receiving this so called UBI and my calculator started smoking and almost exploded.

In the Rogan interview, He said giving a 1000 dollars a month to stay out of prison would would stop criminal repeat offending and my first thought was "What if he makes more than a 1000 month though whatever criminal means and enjoys it?"

Also if another politician says "Inevitable" all I can hear is "Just accept" as they put the cholorform rag over your mouth.

Nothing is inevitable in human affairs unless we want it that way.

Messages In This Thread