rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Planning Eastern European trip - possible wife hunting - 1 month - where to go?

Planning Eastern European trip - possible wife hunting - 1 month - where to go?

Hey guys, I'm planning a holiday to Eastern Europe with a natural mate. Our game level is high and we can only speak English (I know a handful of Russian words).

Looking to go for about 4 weeks, to Ukraine and Russia (say 2 weeks each country, 2 cities per country). Maybe even Poland and Estonia - although I'm concerned a week per country is too short.

Also looking to go to Thailand for a week on the way back - which I've found is great for holidaying Russians - their English is better and they're more relaxed on holidays.

Looking to go for general travel/fun, culture, women (both short term but also long term potential - marriage/kids). It'll probably be an 'intro' trip really.

I have very good experience with both Russians and Ukrainians, having seriously dated 5 and being engaged to one for years. I know the genuine ones can be a extremely tough nut to crack, but with the best rewards in regards to a great wife and family.

Questions
  1. Any threads worth reading?
  2. How many cities / countries would you go to and which ones?
  3. Are cities like Odessa played out or would it still be the choice?
  4. What is the general view on the Ukrainian dating agencies? I suspect they are only good for long term matches with a % of potential gold diggers (and scam companies) but are they still worth checking out? Seems like a great way to meet a high number of serious matches.
  5. Also, how do most people 'do' Eastern Europe? Do they do a series of 1 month trips, do they move there for 2-6 months and live off savings (possibly with some kind of volunteer / low paid local job that allows them to expand their social circle), or do they get a job in a nearby high salary country like Germany or England and do frequent shorter trips?
  6. Would it be strongly recommended to learn more Russian?
Thanks.

Messages In This Thread