rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Long Distance LTR

Dealing with Long Distance LTR

Hey guys looking for serious advice.

If you've been following some of my threads you'll know I just finished on doing an exchange semester in Poland.

I met a very good girl at the beginning and we became an item. We travelled to tons of places together, fucked 3 times a day plus blow jobs and anal. She's a really sweet girl and often helps me with whatever I need, be it school work or other things.

To cut it short she's pretty much ideal, only drawback is she's 3 years older than me and I prefer younger but that still only puts her at 24. Also her mom aged really well, so there's at least that. Also we don't share the same religion but she's willing to covert to mine.

I'm going back home tomorrow and she cried after sex. We've been practically living together for 6 months and love each other. I know 6 months isn't a lot, but I've fucked over 40 women so I know it's not oneitis.

She's says she's coming to visit me in my home city in late April. She's pretty keen on it but doesn't have the money yet. I told her to buy the ticket and I'll take care of the rest. Ticket is like 800 US since it's a long ass flight. I know her intentions are there but I'm realistically pegging the odds of her coming at 50%. I'm waiting to hear back from a top tier entry level job within the next month so there's a chance I'll relocate to Poland.

Anyways, I hate communicating through WhatsApp or Skype and if a woman is not with me it's boring. Even if she masturabtes on cam for me or whatever. I have a harem back home but would trade it all for my girl.

I do feel really sad I'm leaving, but think I'll bang the harem and maintain moderate contact with my girl until she comes or I go back to Poland. I'm afraid the passion will go down since it's not as exciting as having my dick in her.

She's finishing her masters degree now in a very lucrative subject so her dropping out to come is not in the cards right now.

Kindly advise.

Disclaimer: on my phone while pooping
Ps: I have an 18 hour bus ride tomorrow so I'll make a dataset about all the places I've been to during this trip.

Messages In This Thread