rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EASY gaming abroad impact HARD game at home?

EASY gaming abroad impact HARD game at home?

Quote: (02-24-2019 05:08 AM)rottenapple Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2019 04:30 AM)Carthaginist Wrote:  

If you consider only how much you get laid, yes it does. I definitely lost motivation to put up with the obnoxious personalities of spoiled Western women, and quit game almost entirely.

I see it as a positive thing, though: I realised that my ROI is much lower in the West and when I'm there, I should spend that time on other pursuits that are more fruitful.

Agreed, you just lose all interest to western women. It doesn't even have to do with their looks. A girl back home can pass the boner test easily but as soon as she starts to show attitude you will just eject and lose interest, because the price is no longer worth the effort. Whenever I'm back in the west, I focus on spending time with good friends and family. Occasionally when I see a nice girl I will talk to her a bit, but 90% of the time I lose interest within the first 15 minutes because of western attitudes and the other times she will likely notice very soon I am not going to do anything near what she wants for me to gain her approval. It kind of fucks you in a way though because it made it almost impossible for me to consider living in the place where my family and best friends are located in the long term.

co-sign on this

My experience has been the same. Generally my game has gotten much better since moving out to Singapore as compared to when I left - mainly through all the reference experiences gained have boosted my confidence. But that's more than offset by the amount i've raised my standards and particularly my lowered tolerance for bullshit. To the point most western girls just aren't worth the effort to me anymore. Be it here in SG or back in the UK.

Quote:greenpill Wrote:

If you are exotic at some area of the world far away from home and getting lays there is super easy (i.e. white guy in the philippines), can it hurt your game back home where the closing rate is much tougher?

I might also stress to the OP that in SE Asia the days of just 'turning up and being white' have long since passed. For sure you still have a big advantage vs local guys, but there's been enough white dudes kicking about all the major SEA locations for a while now that you're pretty far from "exotic" nowadays. You'd need to go to 3rd and 4th tier cities now for a similar effect to what you would've experienced in the likes of BKK, JKT, MNL back in the day. You can thank tinder+ and Instagram for transporting further the waves of western thirst over to this part of the world as well.

Sure you can still bang poor farm girl 5s off tinder if that's your bag, that'll always be piss easy. But if you're aiming for any level of decent quality, you need to bring more to the table than your skin colour. Cos the other hundreds of western lads in her DMs have that one covered already.

Irish

Messages In This Thread