rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Early 30s newbie

Early 30s newbie

Quote: (05-20-2019 08:04 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

You really can't discount that you went and had a measure of success already that day because you went somewhere interesting/fun (the beach) and interacted with girls in a no-pressure fashion because you focused on being friendly and chatting with people.

This is a huge start to a night out as this friend was also the guy going out with you. Clearly also a good wingman which is great to have on a night out, but this guy sounds like a bit of a social connector. Have fun with him and see what value you can show him as this kind of friend is a great one to have.

Yeah I wish i could do more social things during the day since that ended up being the best part of the weekend. But at this point i just dont have the social circle, working on it though.

And yeah my friends a great wingman, super social, zero approach anxiety and has a really good Instagram since he travels all over the world. Already have a road trip planned for this weekend.

Messages In This Thread