rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help with my cold approaches

Help with my cold approaches

Quote: (02-08-2019 01:21 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Stop TRYING to pickup...

Become more of a social dude having fun...

From PUA creed guys WANT IT TO WORK, that's like an unattractive chick with an AGENDA going up to you hoping she will "pick you up" it is a contrived experience.

Most guys SUCK because they're going in hoping & wanting to get a RANDOM GIRL when they don't even know if they will like em...The chick did NOTHING other than looks hot.

Imagine a dude who knows tons of women, women wanting him daily...It isn't every hot skin he'd add into his life...

What people fail to realize as a newbie you kinda get that once you can cold approach, your options are limitless because cold approach is unbounded by social norms...Any chick in your awareness can be met.

I remember years ago my HS friends were impressed seeing me as an adult meeting 4 girls in a restaurant just before we left...The societal world would say RUDE but just like someone showing up to have fun unless SUPER IMPORTANT you will be open to interacting. Just think your fav inspirations and role models come up to you during dinner, would you say "fuck off I'm eating?"

One of my friends back in the day took this to heart, met his FB at a TOLL BOOTH...Once walked up to a convertible met chick and 2 weeks later on a high rise with her, she was doing drugs while an old man was passed out in the bedroom...

Now it isn't like things will pan out BUT the fact that cold approach opens possibilities that the norm will almost never proactively experience...

Back in day, off a 30sec approach in the daytime I met a girl who became a female friend...I met 25 of her female friends, 2 who become FBs and 2 who also became female friends. I was connected to 5 new girls due to this 1 interaction...

A big issue with PUA types is short sightedness they see this as pickup rather than social navigation/engineering

This is so right! My nights are so much better when I am just being social. Girls are always looking for the cool guys aka the popular guys. Remember the popular guys in high school? Yeah, same as in a bar or club!

Messages In This Thread