rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

The RVF worst-case-scenario survival/preparedness thread.

Quote: (05-19-2019 07:57 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

They said that shit before the big crash in 08 and now the same shit sandwich is being fed to us but to make matters worse the people at the top are lying about it.

But '08 came and went, and here we still are.

Ten-plus years of "6 months 'til collapse, 12 tops" has given me a healthy disrespect for assuming timelines.

I absolutely believe worse time are ahead, one way or another. But even in a downfall the various governments could hold on for a painfully long time and inflict untold amounts of damage on their way towards total dissolution. They may not collapse at all and instead manage to keep hold of the reins while liquidating their ideological enemies.

I'll say it again. These days prepping is not just for a collapse of the old order. It's also for a continuation of it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread