rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Quote: (10-08-2011 10:13 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2011 05:03 AM)afronoob Wrote:  

Yes,yes, I'm aware we all have our preferences but having noticed a number of threads about the looks or more precisely the lack of looks among black bitches in general I decided for a special investigation. Quickly I boiled the issue down to the basic,namely:
What are the hallmarks of black hotness? Contrary to he standard uninformed stereotype,blacks actually have the widest range of phenotype, (in Kenya you can find narrow faced aquiline nose Kushites living 400 km from round faced short nosed Bantus),certain characteristic are common viz a viz other races.
1. Thicker plumper lips
2. Bigger ass
[Image: Tahiry-ICEDOTCOM10.jpg]
[Image: ddg_gialashay06.jpg]
[Image: pam-grier-07.jpg]
Compare and contrast with the mainstream Anglo hotness,the Megan Foxes, Paris Hiltons or Christina Applegates. IMHO,they're blown out of the water,though you do occasionally get outliers who by an accident of genetic inheritance combine both black and white measures,though they are rare.
When one internalizes black beauty,I'm sorry to say all else seems colourless, lame and ordinary.

You are correct and I am glad you posted that. They are way too many misconceptions on this board about women of African descent. This probably stems from a lack of encounters with beautiful women of color, and psychological bombardment that perpetuates the notion that darker skin, noses that are not pencil straight, thick lips, wooly hair, is somehow less attractive than say a woman with thin lips, straight pencil noses, etc. I date beautiful women of any race and I have never once had to think about race as long as she is hot(subjective). Having said that, there is such a thing as preference that we are all entitled to , and for some of us, women of color, do not meet the "criteria" we deem attractive, and that, must be respected. In closing , I have to admit that I stared at that ass for at least 5 minutes prior to posting this.

I'm going cross-eyed looking at her boobs.

Messages In This Thread