rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Black hotness(rakishness for you!)

Yes,yes, I'm aware we all have our preferences but having noticed a number of threads about the looks or more precisely the lack of looks among black bitches in general I decided for a special investigation. Quickly I boiled the issue down to the basic,namely:
What are the hallmarks of black hotness? Contrary to he standard uninformed stereotype,blacks actually have the widest range of phenotype, (in Kenya you can find narrow faced aquiline nose Kushites living 400 km from round faced short nosed Bantus),certain characteristic are common viz a viz other races.
1. Thicker plumper lips
2. Bigger ass
[Image: Tahiry-ICEDOTCOM10.jpg]
[Image: ddg_gialashay06.jpg]
[Image: pam-grier-07.jpg]
Compare and contrast with the mainstream Anglo hotness,the Megan Foxes, Paris Hiltons or Christina Applegates. IMHO,they're blown out of the water,though you do occasionally get outliers who by an accident of genetic inheritance combine both black and white measures,though they are rare.
When one internalizes black beauty,I'm sorry to say all else seems colourless, lame and ordinary.

Messages In This Thread