rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post who you consider a 6 & 7 (plz be honest)

Post who you consider a 6 & 7 (plz be honest)

Quote: (02-08-2019 02:32 AM)Thot____Patroller Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2019 02:06 AM)Acolyte Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2019 06:35 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Sigh. Newbies, some of you may not have seen this before. From the archives of Return of Kings, may I present the invaluable 'What is an X?' chart:

[Image: pictorialscale.jpg]

Now we can have a proper bunfight!

Good God! 1-4 made me sick.

To be honest, most of the girls on 1-4 are really 1's and 2's. 3's and 4's should be better looking than them.

Kudos to whoever did this, but the pictures are not accurate in my opinion.
I don't want to sound like a picky neckbeard incel - I'm by no means a veteran player and my notch count is less than 20. However, seriously, I'd say that most of those girls should be downgraded by 1 or even 2 levels. The pictures definitely do not correspond to the textual description of marks.

To call these 6's and 7's 6's and 7's is an affront to all true cookie-cutter 6's and 7's.

A 6 is a girl you'd voluntarily fuck fully sober and would get an erection without having to pop a pill or fantasize about some other girl, and you would go to the bar with your buddies the next night and say 'I got laid.' Nothing special, but fuckable. The pictured far right 7 might be a 6 according to my scale if she has a decent body. If I were to fuck that 3rd from the right '6', I'd blow my brains out with a pistol.

If you'd been with a 7, you'd also show a picture of hers or two to your buddies.

''No (facial) flaws'' on those 8's? Look at the 2nd and 4th from the left, the 2nd looks like a guy and the 4th one has fucked up teeth and nose.

Look at the '9' with red glasses - that's a 7 at most.

Those 7's are all 5's in my book, except the first one. Look at the middle 7 - you call that a 7?! - right, I must remember never to say I fucked a 7 again. Even if she had a killer body, which she doesn't, the face disqualifies her from being more than a 5. She looks like a nerdy creep.

Those 8's are 7's, except for the crazy-eyed redhead and the 2nd from the right blonde - I would even call these two 9's.

I wouldn't call any of those 9's a 9. Top right 9 - that's a 7 through and through. Pretty, but not beautiful. If she had a great body, she'd be an 8.
Lower row, middle two 9's - pure 8's. Really hot, but not 9's.

I've been with girls who looked similar to the 2 far left and 2 far right 9's, but I thought they were 7's or 8's - I'm not humblebragging, I think I've never been with a 9 or a 10 according to MY scale, but I've been with several girls who look better than most of these so-called 9's?! Perhaps girls are generally prettier over here (I know for sure girls are prettier in the Balkans than in the UK [Image: biggrin.gif]).

Nota bene, hygiene and dressing really don't have to correlate with actual attractiveness in Eastern Europe. I've encountered gopnik (chav) girls with ugly teeth, or bruised knees, tattered clothes etc., drinking the cheapest beer and smoking weed in parks who still look better than 8's on this list - as well as a very frequent type in turbofolk clubs in the Balkans: barely fuckable 6's who dress up in tight skirts/dresses, put on a ton of makeup and decent perfume, shave their legs and look like 8's...

Messages In This Thread