rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bring girls back to your pimped up Van?

Bring girls back to your pimped up Van?

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I assure you this is not a troll post [Image: smile.gif] Let me know if this idea is sound or incredibly stupid but please keep an open mind!

I'm thinking of converting up my van to be a mobile shack pad as well as to live in and travel all over the states (I've looked into RV and Sprinters but I need to be able to be in stealth mode). The pros and cons for living in a Van is for another thread but just imagine, parking the car around the corner of the date location. Parking the car outside the club. Near the beach. Drive to any hidden gem locations without worrying where to bring the girls. You literally have your bed within 5 minutes away.

However, there is one small problem. How would you pull this off without looking like a complete creep owning a pedo van? even with a slick interior and maybe you dressing well and have decent game. A guy living a van would be perceived as at best as eccentric.

Any feedback is appreciated!

PS. I can't add a video showing the Van setup since I don't have 10 post yet [Image: sad.gif] but search on Youtube for "Quickest ever Camper Van" this is a similar setup to what I have in mind except it is MUCH nicer.

Messages In This Thread