rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which would be best for a week over Christmas: Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, or Cancun?

Which would be best for a week over Christmas: Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, or Cancun?

Locking down location for my annual Christmas Game trip. Cabo San Lucas was fun last year for me, if a bit quieter than expected.

I compared mileage redemptions across almost all major international cities in the Western Hemisphere, and this year, the cheapest options for me are:

Cancun (32K American Airlines miles)
Mazatlan (42K American Airlines miles)
Puerto Vallarta (52K American Airlines miles)

I'm leaning towards Mazatlan, as it is supposed to have the hottest girls in all of Mexico.

However, as it's a holiday, maybe it would be better to go to a more touristy destination so I could ensure a good mix of locals plus solo travelers? My dates are usually around the 17th to the 26th or 27th of December.

My only datapoint so far was a friend that told me that Cancun was dead in early December. Not sure how that compares to Christmas.

Anyone been to these cities during the holidays? How was it?

Messages In This Thread