rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

As a white guy, is a place like Manila still much easier than, say, Mexico City?

As a white guy, is a place like Manila still much easier than, say, Mexico City?

Quote: (12-02-2018 11:52 AM)RamRamRam Wrote:  

1. How do you guys think Mexico compares to the Philippines for finding a wife? Keep in mind I'm in my mid 20s only and hope to settle before my late 30s. I am in good shape and will probably get the required facial surgeries(I need 3 of them) to be 95th+ percentile tier for a Caucasian before I reach that age. I'm not really looking to find a wife now, and love to date a bit more casually, but I'm open to being blown away by a woman. I'm not really wanting to lose out on a better option to find a loyal, decent wife.

In the turd world money talks.

In the tin shack slums of turd world countries like the Philippines nobody gives two shits about your facial features. A rich Shrek will be gladly welcomed. Just look at their ugly ass low IQ president with his murderous thug posture babble.

Chances are you'll end up dead or broke in either country with your levels of autism.

Makes me think of this guy, whose wife banged local thugs that convinced her to murder his autist ass:

Messages In This Thread