rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

Quote: (11-26-2018 02:06 AM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2018 11:01 PM)corsega Wrote:  

Quote: (11-25-2018 09:02 PM)Sasquatch Wrote:  

“He didn’t execute game properly or approach enough women” is usually the catch cry.

Most likely isn’t physically attractive enough in a modern world where women are absolutely spoiled for choice and options.

I recently tried to help a friend on tinder who had 0 hits after two months. He is not an attractive man but not hideously ugly either. Healthy, tall, all up I’d say a 4.
I selected some better photos for him, deleted his beta cringe profile and still a week later no hits. Not even the abundance of ugly disgustingly fat girls that I used to swipe past when I had the app. He assures me he isn’t being picky and tries pretty much everyone desperate to get a hit.

That highlights to me what a depressing shit show it must be for men <5 out there. It’s not easy for the <8’s either as the Chads 8+ are devouring up our markets as well.

I agree it's hard for naturally ugly guys, but pretty much any guy can become at least a 5 in half a year, no matter where they start from.

Tan
Haircut
Shave
Skincare
6 months of heavy compound lifting/dieting
Better clothes
Posture work/smirking/smile/eyecontact
Elevator shoes (for guys under 5'7")

Meh, No offence dude but besides the lifting/dieting this is such basic bitch advice that may have helped men in the 90's but its just minimum expected shit now, like wiping your own ass.

The games changed Female 5's don't want male 5's especially for some shallow promiscuous hook ups when they can easily secure men of higher SMV pumping down.

A female's hypergamy used to be isolated to her local communities but now she is inundated with thirsty attention and cock from around the globe and the competition is fierce.
Go walk through walmart. Plenty of 5s fucking 5s and reproducing.

Lifting/dieting ain't basic bitch advice by any stretch. You know why? Because in the big picture, so few do it. There are plenty of thin guys out there. But they got no muscle at all.

Here's a little hint. If you can put on a large, well made t shirt and have it pulled snug across your shoulders, and you're chest sticks out farther than your gut, you've pulled yourself into the top 10% of guys out there in terms of looks that really matter to women. And upon seeing this, it sets off something at a primal level in women. It doesn't negate the need for game, but it definitely can offset many deficiencies.

Messages In This Thread