rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Which cities are the model capitals of the world?

Some years ago I went to Miami and in the hotel I was I noticed some dammn good looking women. There seemed to be a lot of incredibly hot girls from Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil and Argentina around. Miami is a important city for the entertainment and fashion industry of Latin America so that doesn't comes as a surprise.

Although I really didn't find the place very interesting, the culture seemed very shallow.

Recently a friend of mine was showing me a picture of a hot "instagram model", the picture was taken in Miami, again I noticed that all those instagram girls seem to flock to Miami for whatever reason. That made me remember the experience I had years ago and made me wonder which other places work as model attracting magnets? Maybe there are some places which have that advantage while having more interesting things to do. I can think of places like NYC, Paris or São Paulo, but it would be cool to know which places would be the equivalent in other places of the world like eastern and southern Europe or Asia.

Messages In This Thread