rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

Roosh taking a sabbatical, NaughtyNomad is retiring too... thinking about the same

So it seems for some reason, lately most of the players / digital nomads I'm following are mostly retiring from the game. They are around the same age as me as well (I'm 32).

After Roosh' announcement of his sabbatical, just yesterday I read Naughty Nomad is distancing himself from game, is in a relationship and focusing on other things http://naughtynomad.com/2018/10/01/brick...n-offline/

Is this starting to be a general trend? At least in my case, I'm starting to feel it too.

I have been location independent for the last 5 years, and traveling almost non stop all this time. More than 60 countries and even higher flags. I really enjoy this lifestyle, but I'm afraid I'm starting to become jaded as well. I see all of my friends marrying (all of them are standard blue pill betas though), and with these "legends" retiring / settling down too, I'm starting to question if it's time to hang the hat and "grow up".

I have also been avidly reading the "older guys" thread going on in the forum, and I get the same general feeling. Most older guys are looking for a LTR with a good woman, and most of the ones in the game at 40+ are because they recently came out from a bad relationship, not because they have been living the player lifestyle non-stop since their 20s.

Myself, I have been in 3 RTLs in the past, two of them living together, and they didn't work out (they tried to control me too much, and I could not maintain frame, the disrespect started, and eventually the only option to keep my sanity and self-respect was to break up and leave. Luckily no kids). After this experiences, I was absolutely sure a life-long relation was not for me, and I went on my life of travel and mini-RTLs and FWBs (I have had very few ONS as I don't really enjoy them).

Of course I still enjoy new pussy, the thrill of the game. But at the same time, I'm reaching an age when I know it will only take more effort to get less results as time goes by, and also I have done sexually absolutely everything I wanted to so I don't see the same allure as in my twenties. And I think now that I'm older, at what I believe is the peak of my value and with more experience, I will be able to maintain frame in a RTL in a more effortless / natural way and not have failed relationships as in the past.

Due to my current situation I have quite many options if I want to settle down, and actually have a few chicks chasing me with this clear intention, including a very sweet and cute 19yo Iranian virgin that is currently at the top of my list.

I'm still ambivalent on marriage and children though.

What do you guys think?

Messages In This Thread