rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Quote: (12-13-2018 06:44 PM)kadenz Wrote:  

[...] maybe the refugee crisis really did fuck a lot of things up. I'm still sort of optimistic though.

Probably veering too far off topic, since there's another thread focussing on this, but just in case....

I'm not black or brown, so perhaps I'm speaking from a position of privilege — FWIW am a non-white Westernised dude* — but, sorry, this does sound a bit outlandish. Are Europeans that shallow as to consider all black and brown guys to be cut from the same cloth, i.e. to shoulder them with the same rapefugee stigma? Or all non-white men, for that matter?

Even if first impressions were to be based off the street/at the club, surely the fact that the Westernised black and brown dude would dress, speak — and indeed, behave — far differently from the supposed "rapefugee" stereotype. Or does none of that matter if Europeans aren't able to see beyond skin colour?

What about Latin guys who may happen to look Indian/Middle-Eastern? Do they have to suffer the same rapefugee stigma in Northern/Central and Eastern Europe? [Image: tard.gif]

* If this is relevant, I'm tanned enough that, after 9/11, my Dad implied the prospect that I might be subject to retaliatory abuse, despite the fact that I'd stick out like a sore thumb in the Middle East. Go figure....
I know that there are Muslim Asians, but I haven't been mistaken for a rapefugee yet.

Messages In This Thread