rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Quote: (12-14-2018 12:49 AM)PassMyRobe Wrote:  

Quote: (12-13-2018 06:53 PM)kadenz Wrote:  

Happy first post after so long and I'm surprised you put Stockholm in 3rd place I always heard Sweden had the hottest Scandinavian girls. One dynamic I find interesting about Scandinavia is that they spend the ages 19 (or 16 if they don't do gymnasium)-early 20s not in school because a lot of them just take years after after they graduate their form of highschool to just work and travel and things like that. And if they do go to university a lot of them start in like mid 20s, average age of university graduation their is about 28 I think. So how does the fact that a large amount of girls let's say ages 19-early 20s (usual college years in america for example) aren't in school? How does it change the gaming dynamics out there? Were would you game these girls since a lot of girls those ages might not be on university campuses and campuses out there aren't like American campuses anyways.

Thanks kadenz. Ive gotten so much useful info from this forum over the years, figured about time I give back. Interesting point you raised about the school culture over there. I find Scandinavians pretty laid back about life in general, which is part of the appeal to me to be honest (that and the beautiful women of course). I've never really given the school thing much thought because 90% of my time I tend to focus on night game where that is not much of a factor. More so than a lot of other cultures, Scandinavians tend to be more reserved and quiet during the day, and really open up and let loose at night. The transformation has been quite shocking to me at times really. That same girl who showed no interest in the coffee shop might be really friendly and talkative when you see her at the bar later. I can totally see the appeal of day game, but for me night game has been so effective that I tend to spend most of my time perfecting my technique, more or less resting up during the day for the night ahead.

Putting Stockholm 3rd is a matter of preference really. I would say that the four or five hottest girls that I saw in all of Scandinavia were in Oslo. Copenhagen probably had the most consistent sets of 7-8's walking around. I found that Stockholm was either one extreme or the other. Again, I think you can make the case for any order.

EXTREMELY helpful information bro. I really appreciate you sharing as I am heavily looking at Scandinavia if or when I decide to leave Germany.

Those women looks wise are very much my type and I hope to find out if the personalities fit to me as well.

I won't mention anything about Germany in this thread as I am pretty much done talking about that.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread