rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Quote: (09-24-2018 08:15 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:  

It is a super expensive city and the housing prices are a real joke. The price for a shitty small apartment in the suburb ghetto in Stockholm (yes, Stockholm have shit holes) can give you a bigger and nicer place near the center of Copenhagen or Helsinki.

I agree with you man, the property prieces here are quite high. I will not really say the suburbs are that bad. Yes they are shitty, but not as bas as you will say for example the ones you see from Luton to London. If you move well you will find something decent realtively close to the city.

But I will tell you, I actually spoke about this with my friends... I was out about two weeks ago in the night life in Stockholm, and holy fuck have I never seen more black guys with white women as I did on that night. There was more interracial couples out than I've ever seen anywhere else. I saw this rumour online too about some black guy that fucked over 10 girls in 2 weeks last month too (but I can't verify of course).
This is true, as I said before swedish comen are still quite open to date/fuck foreign guys as long as you play your cards well. It also depends which kind of veneus you as it varies a lot. I have been planning updating my Stockholm data sheet on this.

Since you're a foreigner and black you'll probably have a decent chance to live on welfare and have the system pay pretty much everything for you as well. Swedes are scared to death to be seen as a racist and they love to show up minority friends since it raises their own social status and make them look good since they're so "good" and this whole bullshit. If you learn how to handle these fake people you could probably do all right.
This was true a couple of years before, not now. Swedes are picky with their social circles and there are enough minority friends who are already swedish to bother adding more. Speaking the language will open this door and investing time on building circles, it is hard.

Copenhagen is more easy going than Stockholm for sure, but true the girls are uglier in average. Cheaper and no system bologet to buy booze.

Oslo and Helsinki I will say are not as open to foreigns like Stockholm and Copenhagen. They are also very small. Oslo is by far the most expensive of them all in all the senses, but it matches with the Norwegian salaries. Helsinki I haven't been that much, but finnish girls are as easy as swedish.

It's not the Swedes you have to watch your back for in Sweden, it's all the gipsies and people from the 3rd world.
This is true as fuck.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread