rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

Stockholm-Helsinki-Copenhagen-Oslo place to relocate in 2018?

I would approve the message above about Stockholm with the exception that Stockholm is not amazing at all (unless you like living next to mindless sheeps and hipsters) and love making bad deals on a daily basis where you pay way more for stuff than they should cost.

It is a super expensive city and the housing prices are a real joke. The price for a shitty small apartment in the suburb ghetto in Stockholm (yes, Stockholm have shit holes) can give you a bigger and nicer place near the center of Copenhagen or Helsinki.

But I will tell you, I actually spoke about this with my friends... I was out about two weeks ago in the night life in Stockholm, and holy fuck have I never seen more black guys with white women as I did on that night. There was more interracial couples out than I've ever seen anywhere else. I saw this rumour online too about some black guy that fucked over 10 girls in 2 weeks last month too (but I can't verify of course).

Since you're a foreigner and black you'll probably have a decent chance to live on welfare and have the system pay pretty much everything for you as well. Swedes are scared to death to be seen as a racist and they love to show up minority friends since it raises their own social status and make them look good since they're so "good" and this whole bullshit. If you learn how to handle these fake people you could probably do all right.

Copenhagen is also very expensive. Far uglier women than in Sweden on average (and that has been the opinion of pretty much every guy I've ever met who have been in both places). But it's slightly cheaper and the housing prices are definitely a lot cheaper. Danes are also pretty politically correct (even though significantly less than Swedes) and the weather and the winter is not as bad as in the other cities you mentioned and it's pretty easy to just go on a weekend trip to Amsterdam, Paris or London as well.

As far as Oslo goes I don't know. I just know it's way smaller than the other cities. Helsinki seems ok in comparison, might be the best choice.

There is probably a way you could take advantage of the Swedish system like everyone else, so look into that. If you can solve that and also find a nice play to stay without having to pay shit ton of money to stay in a crappy place, it might be for you.

One thing I like about the Scandinavian people though is that they're usually honest. They can be two faced in the sense that everyone wants to be politically correct and say the "right" thing and then try to backstab you with passive aggression but they usually have some morality that is rare in other places. As I've travelled in the world, I've seen too many corrupt shit holes where people lack almost any sort of moral boundaries. It's not the Swedes you have to watch your back for in Sweden, it's all the gipsies and people from the 3rd world.

Messages In This Thread