rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Weight training with Jeff Cavaliere

Quote: (04-19-2019 11:09 PM)flanders Wrote:  

Jeff Cavaliere might be worth listening to but a guy with abs can sell literally anything fitness related. Since he doesnt seem to compete as an athlete for anything anywhere I'd take his advice with a grain of salt.

So because he looks good with his shirt off and doesn't get up on a stage you shouldn't listen to him? Sounds like some backward ass logic. Cavaliere is generally regarded as the authority on smart/healthy resistance training and has a beefy resume of PT'ing professional athletes.

I personally would sooner follow his advice than some fat has-been powerlifter who set geared records 10+ years ago while cycling stacks of PEDs.

Not saying their aren't other guys out there who are offering awesome information on fitness training, but there are also a lot of other guys out there who warrant a lot of criticism for their advice and/or methodology. I really don't think Jeff is one of those guys.

Messages In This Thread