rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Datasheet 2018

Paris Datasheet 2018

The OPs data sheet is good. Wide selection. Looks like he left no stone unturned in going out in the expensive places where a lot of HBs can be found. The problem with those places is that you usually will need to drop about 500Euros to get a table to even get solid time with any of those HBs. Of course you can get lucky. I've met French guys while traveling around Europe or elsewhere who complain about how the French girls are so difficult and reading between the lines they never had a chance at a top French girl. But as pointed out here, there aren't so many and you need to rise above the competition to have a chance or find one that matches your situation. Those EE models are the worst. French guys will beggar themselves go to get one in bed. So it's better to find them in daygame or in cafes. Last summer in Paris I "shored" a 20yo Western European stripper from that "strip-club just front of rue Ponthieu". Just spent like 40Euros for her drinks and talked to her. It was her first week in Paris and she wanted somebody to take her out. So when we finally went out, she came dressed to the 9s, I figured if nothing else I could use her to get into some clubs with heavy face control. So I took her into Montana (not on this list) because the door woman just looked at her and opened the door. It was not happening. So we went to Baron, where some French pretty boy offered me to go home together and trade her for his girlfriend (she was not happening so I said no). When we got back to my place I told the stripper girl, and she was not happy with that and said, you could have boned her too! Then later in the Summer the stripper flew to my city after her vacation and stayed for a week.

For sure Paris needs top-level game but since this is a PUA forum, I'm not sure why game is dead here. When I first joined people tried to help each other out. Now they sit around and just take shots at each other and try to put down people.

Messages In This Thread