rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Gold from Bold

The Gold from Bold

Quote: (06-09-2018 04:03 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

I assume you`re eating Paleo-ish. Seems like more and more health professionals, especially doctors, are aware of the benefits of Paleo/low carb diets, unlike most nutritionists which still insists on the grains, seed oils and low fat dairy quackery.

I'm trying to synthesize what I've learned from Andrew W. Saul of Doctor Yourself, Weston Price who wrote Nutrition and physical degeneration, the Plant Paradox book, Deep Nutrition book, the carnivore diet and a host of other influences into something workable, combined with adequate supplements, such as orthomolecular doses of vitamins, minerals, lecithin and the like.

It's a bit sad really that I've learned almost nothing about nutrition during my time in Med School and what I've learned seems to go contrary to ancient wisdom. It was one of the more... bitter Red Pills I've had to swallow and accept.

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Messages In This Thread