rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saint Petersburg Scammers

The Saint Petersburg Scammers

This deserves its own post because it something that Everyone visiting Saint Petersburg, Russia needs to know. There is a scam afoot in the night life that is pervasive. I’d say 70% of the girls I’ve met in the last two nights are in on it. This shit happened to me two nights in a row. Thank god I saw through it the second time.

These girls will come in to you in twos. Never more. They will talk to you till late then suggest a new bar to go to. The next bar has astronomical prices per drink but they just keep bringing you drinks (that you did not order) the girls will take them making you liable to pay. At the end, you get a massive bill that you have to pay under threat of them calling the police. This is all very slick and you will not notice till the end. After the girls will find a reason to leave you and you will have paid crazy money for nothing.

Bottom line, at 3-6am the only place you should be going with a girl in Saint Petersburg (or anywhere for that matter) is to get food or to your or her place. If you do anything else in this city, you are in danger of getting robbed.

You can avoid all this shit by never buying drinks for a girl or by having some principled stance on when and how much money you will spend on a girl. If you don’t have these standards well defined in your life, be very fucking careful. I got fucked out of 10k rubles ($160).

Old town bar is the name of one of these places but there are many many others. Game safely brothers.

Messages In This Thread