rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Quote: (05-17-2019 05:08 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Plenty of great sushi to be found here, just depends where in the city you're staying. Here are a few general recs. Feel free to clarify your location if none of these are close to you.

Cheap: Sushi by H (personal fav), Sugarfish/Kazunori (any location is great), Sushi Enya, Irori Sushi (in a strip mall but nicer inside than you think), En Sushi
Expensive: Nobu (most popular "basic" LA spot), Matsuhisa, Sushi Gen, Sushi Sasabune

Enjoy your time!

Thanks for the reply RDF. I've also looked into food delivery companies and found a couple of what you mentioned. I'm hesitant to wanting to commute (fucking traffic) to those restaurants and would rather focus on following through on my itinerary.

It will be a blast. Looking forward to ending a long dry streak.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread