rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Quote: (04-12-2019 08:58 PM)RDF Wrote:  

Bumping in time for one of my favorite Los Angeles weekends of the year - Coachella weekend(s).

For those who aren't aware (likely very few), Coachella is a huge music festival that takes place in the desert 2 hours east of the city. Admittedly, it can be pretty fun, I've been several times. However it comes along with quite a few drawbacks... terrible logistics (5x surge + hourlong wait for Uber), heat, shitty lodging unless you know an old person with a house walking distance or are fronting $2k for an Airbnb, etc. This year even the music sucks. Ariana Grande anybody?! Anyway, you can assume given the time that I'm writing that I will not be attending.

Here's the nice thing: Because so many people from LA go, the night scene in the city changes significantly. On one hand, there are fewer people out. Somehow though, I've found consistently that Coachella weekend is a great time to pull. You have an easy as hell opener ("you aren't at Coachella?!"), all of the most hard-to-get chicks are 120 miles away, and the ones who are still in town are feeling major FOMO and are down to party hard.

Enjoy! This sheet is due for an update so will try to do that soon.

All the annoying people leave LA! Its like Memorial Day Weekend, just stay local!

Messages In This Thread