rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Los Angeles Data Sheet - 2018

Blazadin,

I think its a good choice to stay in Santa Monica in your case. Try to find either a hotel or an Airbnb. You can technically split your time between the two since you're in town for 10 days, but it can be a waste of a day to move especially if you pack heavy.

Birds are great for commuting within the westside (ie: going from Samo to Venice and back) but to get to Hwood you'll need to take the bus or Uber. To DTLA you can take the metro. Anyway you can figure it out.

In regard to dating apps, last time I went on Tinder was a year ago to check it out and there were some absolutely beat chicks on there. I've swiped through my friends Tinder and same thing, terrible quality compared to Bumble. There's no downside to getting both but my guess is you'll find way better quality on Bumble. Better yet, spend more time meeting girls in person.

Messages In This Thread