rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dallas Absolutely Sucks

Dallas Absolutely Sucks

Quote: (04-01-2018 10:13 PM)TheOklahoman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2018 09:38 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

typically have more interesting angles to play than a guy who makes serious bank but possesses very little leisurely time outside of his long work hours.

I agree with this to the most part. However, you can't beat out money when it all comes down when sealing the girl. I'm well aware you might not be able to spend a lot of time to go out and do things. I work 12-16 hours a day however, you can be creative and make it work. At the end of the day. If you want High end quality women, it pays to play. Eventually the guy who just plays creative angles runs out of funds. It Meeting quality women is fucking expensive. Dallas women are top notch in all n go round for round with any major city. My conclusion, be creative, stay current but have a good amount of disposable income is the ideal way to go.

I was always a guy who tried to live below my means in the past to invest in greater experiences. That's why those chicks were usually lays in the past but faded away lol.

But yeah..skin in the game (money) is extremely important for the sake of just survival in general as you age so one can't really just think of it as merely a tool to "retain the higher value gal."

Now that I'm focusing more on my career(s) and building a nest these days tho....

Messages In This Thread