rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dallas Absolutely Sucks

Dallas Absolutely Sucks

I found myself in Dallas recently, for the first time in about a year, and man did it suck, having been a former Dallasite myself I don't miss the place. I will try to keep this post positive but Dallas sucks.

I started out at Local Moto + Provisions in the mid afternoon, which is a cafe, bar, and motorcycle shop in Oak Cliff. I think I would call this spot the highlight of my trip, there were a lot of cute college aged girls there. And they have a nice patio. When I first arrived, I was the only dude there. So, good ratios. Pricing a bit too high.

I met some girls there, and was waiting to meet with a buddy, so we chatted. Nothing special, just the typical hard-partying girls that you meet in Oak Cliff. My friend arrived and then we headed with these girls to a friend's house. Traffic was frankly horrible, and is thus another reason Dallas sucks. A 10min drive took 30...

At the friends place we drank beer, and the heat was killing me--seemed like it was easily 90.

The girls left, and after a lot of confusion, we decided on going to a house party (with live music). It was in one of Dallas' numerous no go zones, and I thought we were gonna be shot. The party literally started clearing out when we got there, and we ran out of beer. (It was already one Am, and we were screwed, now had to find a bar).

We went to a bar in Deep Ellum, and the bar was decently packed, and thus there was no way to be able to move around freely. 7 and 8 dollar beers, I don't even want to post the name of the place, not a fan of it. Thus i blew 40bucks in the span of an hour, on four beers and a shot. 2AM and it was all over. Didn't miss Dallas at all.

Messages In This Thread